10 DIY Nightclub Makeovers with Velvet Curtains
Velvet curtains are seen everywhere in nightclubs, but many nightclub owners don’t stop and think about just how awesome velvet curtains could possibly be. They can be used for a large number of different uses within a nightclub, and can help to foster an exciting unique vibe in any nightclub setting. Here are 10 different little known ways in which you can utilize velvet curtains from Lushes Curtains to spice things up in your nightclub.
1 . Use Them On Stage – Velvet curtains can be great to use on stage. The provide an elegant, consistent backdrop for acts that are performing and will allow you to ensure that all stage acts are easily view-able from all locations within your nightclub.
2. Absorb Sound – Nightclubs are noisy places by their nature. However, neighboring businesses and acoustics mean that nightclubs want to dampen sound where they can on occasion. Velvet actually makes an excellent sound absorption material and can be used on virtually any wall in a nightclub. This would be great for keeping sound from overwhelming adjacent rooms.
3. Decorate Walls – Looking to spice things up? You can use velvet curtains to decorate walls and give an elegant and unique look to any nightclub.
4. Backdrops for DJs – Does the area behind your DJ station look a little lackluster? Something as simple as installing velvet curtains can help to spice up the area and get it to look its absolute best.
5. Hide Tattered Walls and Paint – Not all nightclubs are able to afford new, beautiful buildings. In fact, some of the best nightclubs in the biggest cities in the world are in buildings that were constructed more than 50 years ago. In these circumstances, there will always be some wear and tear, and velvet curtains can help to cover up sore spots with ease.
6. Divide Rooms – Some nightclubs have different rooms for different music, VIP rooms, and different themed rooms for guests to visit. Velvet curtains are an excellent way to divide different rooms and make sure that you are able to keep things looking elegant.
7. Cover Doors – Does your nightclub have open doorways throughout the club? You can cover these doorways with a velvet curtain and give a mysterious look to the entire area. This can help to foster a mystique and you can use colors that match the theme.
8. Divide VIP Booths – VIP visitors are paying good money to be given a certain experience. They want an exclusive feeling, which can be achieved by separating the booths with velvet curtains.
9. Unique Decorations – Want to make your nightclub look unique and stand out from the others in your area? You can use velvet curtains throughout the nightclub to give an interesting, draping look and a unique aesthetic.
10. Table Covers – Want to make your place seem elegant? Try covering surfaces in velvet curtains and using them as tablecloth replacements. Doing so at the coat table or in other areas around the nightclub can help to class up the place.
Velvet curtains can be an excellent resource for any nightclub that is looking to create an elegant aesthetic that patrons will love.